GuidePedia

0
How to earn money greater than adsense using blogger urdu hindi tutprial


 A few years ago, I got interested in using link shortener in sharing my blog post, facebook and twitter to avoid being flagged as spam in social media, I used lots of them and encountered this shorte.st last month and it’s new to me, I read from other articles that it really pays while sharing posts on Facebook, twitter and the likes, We all knew that adf.ly and others is widely used and I already tried some of them but the earning is not that impressive, so i gave myself another try for shorte.st and I am really impressed that it is really paying.







They also have unique style of giving ads wherein they automatically redirects the viewers to my site within 5sec after showing their ads. Shorte.st is basically the URL shortening service that helps you earn money as well, not a main source but additional earning opportunity for your blog. Now it is time to find out why Shorte.st pays you to post their links online on Facebook, twitter and other social sites.

This article will help you understand everything and eventually help you start using this link shortener that is not just dedicated to making you organize your links on social media but helps you earn as well.

Post a Comment

Please provide your feed back.Thanks

 
Top